Catherine Clement, PMA®-CPT
Owner, Master Instructor and Movement Educator
Catherine primarily works one-on-one with clients; problem solving, mentoring, and motivating to creating individualized solutions and results.
Catherine founded Stabilize Studios with the belief that movement heals and people don’t always know how to move to heal themselves. Catherine spends quality time teaching clients how to embody their own movement. Clients begin to understand how their body works interdependently and what they can do to feel better. Catherine offers an experience that is very personal in nature, rather than choreographed exercise routines that may not be beneficial and may strengthen an already bad habit
Clients often find Catherine after trying “everything else” and are still seeking relief or help. She’s the person who understands why you move the way you do and how to make the changes to improve your body overall, not just in one place. She works with clients to help peel back layers of habits that have led to the point of needing help.
In addition to earning her B.S. in Psychology from George Mason University, Catherine has multiple certifications, including the following:
- Franklin Method, Level 3 (1 of 1000 worldwide)
- The Neuro Studio Injury Recovery Program/Advanced Certification
- Z-Health, Essentials and R-Phase Neurocentric Education
- Neuromovement Certification, Trent McEntire
- Spinal Cord Injury Recovery Program
- One-On-One Specialized Zebrafish Training for Spinal Cord Injuries
- Scolio-Pilates Practitioner Program – Comprehensive (1 of 2 in NC)
- Polestar Pilates Bridge Program – Therapeutic movement
- BASI Pilates Comprehensive Instructor
- CPR Certification – American Red Cross
If you’re willing to learn and invest in yourself, so is she.